We often forget that there is no competition for beauty when presented in the simplified form and that is through nature, for sure. Here we have reviewed Best Three Tier and Two Tier Wooden Plant Stands.
Three (3)Tier Indoor and outdoor Wooden Plant stands
This cute plant stand will enhance the complete charm of the vicinity you place it in. You can better keep this indoor plant stand for the corners where your artistic side runs out of ideas.
- This 3 tier plant stand gives more of a pleasant look and modest portability, neither so big and nor so small. The size and design make it suitable for both office and home.
- The dark brown color gives it a sheer touch of warmth.
- The wheels make the moving lenient while these can also be locked and detached around kids.
- The assembling has been made quicker with 10 screws of the same length and a manual that guides you with the directions.
- It is durable because it is waterproof, compression-resistant, and also anti-corrosion, the stability to fight rough environmental conditions.
- Since it is straight out of pinewood, the material would not deteriorate with time.
- The installation is easy
- It is waterproof and anti-corrosion
- Lightweight and easy to move
- It comes with a complete manual and essentials
- It is made of 100% pinewood
- Great sized stand for boring corners
- It requires a lot of maintenance
Serve your aesthetics and bless your space with the presence of soul-filling indoor planters and flowers of your choice with this minimal white corner stand.
- This 3 tier bamboo plant stand integrates unmatched beauty along with optimal stability.
- The lightweight structure can be moved around effortlessly.
- Three special white and round carbon steel trays are fabricated as thrones for your favorite plant pots. Each tray can keep up with around 22 lb of weight.
- The trays do not catch up with unwanted mud stains but can also be cleaned easily otherwise.
- The assembling is quick as well as potent on its end, all thanks to the instruction page and installation tools.
- Since it is so lightweight, you are free to change its positions according to needs.
- This stand would look better in the corners due to its slight-show layout but can also be a bedside planter stand.
- It can be used for multipurpose
- It is made out of solid bamboo
- Easy to move
- The minimal design takes less space
- Easy to clean
- It can carry a reasonable amount of weight
See Also: Metal Plant Stand indoor and Outdoor
You can complement this light wheatish-colored stand with dark brown plant pots to elevate the interior of your space. Lilies, roses, sunflowers, cactus, anything will be ready to thrive after getting their position on this best indoor stand.
- This 3-tier stand is made out of natural bamboo and exhibits three rectangle trays that are also made of pure bamboo, an altogether specimen of durability.
- The installation is done in 5 easy steps for which the package provides all the bits you will need.
- Not so heavy itself, the stand can handle 5x more weight on each plate.
- The double-layer paint and sturdy construction are the keys to its longevity.
- Apart from displaying your plant pots, you can also use this stand for several other things as displaying your expensive showpieces in one warm corner or carrying the load of your daily essentials.
- It is so lightweight, you can keep moving its positions from one room to the other for a change or need.
- This table stand can be employed for multiple uses
- It is easy to install
- Double layer paint for extra durability
- It is made of 100% natural bamboo
- It is eco friendly
- Easy to move around
- Not so fancy
This basic plant stand looks quite fine outdoor as equally as indoor. Though its prestige can be multiplied by placing two big plant pots on both sides with it being in mid, hauling several small pots.
- Structure-wise, a quality-charged thick type of wood is being used that can last an eternity as the skin of the stand if it was maintained properly.
- The wood can endure the carbonation of up to 300℃ and also retain against corrosion due to different objects.
- The holders are given a unique touch of horizontal and vertical stripes that throw lined shadows. Though each striped tray can carry a weight of up to 20 lbs.
- This is one of the affordable options on the list in case you are tight on a budget but still want a statement stand for your beloved pots.
- Its stability is ensured with strong triangle connections on its corners.
- It has room for 3 to 4 pots only but if the pots are too small, increase the number.
- It is very cheap
- It is made of thick wood
- It is anti-corrosion
- It’s supported with plastic connectors
- It is a 3-tier plant stand that can carry several pots
- It is effortless to move
- Not at all easy to assemble
- A flimsy design
For the sake of indoor ventilation for your plants, this stand exhibits a perfect composition of combined horizontal and vertical stripes. Fill it with flowers and planters of your choice.
- It can carry big pots easily without collapsing since the manufacturing involves the use of solid wood affixed with metal screws.
- They provide special gloves to wear before assembling to protect your hands against any injury.
- Its 2 tier layout is good enough for the living room, bedroom, and balcony.
- It is quite lightweight so moving it for your ease is not a problem.
- The surface stimulates smooth texture after it has been polished with hands so no bumps can be detected.
- Looking at its extravagant design, this stand will suit more to open and wide space so you can place it in big halls indoor or your garden outdoors.
- It is very cheap
- It gives off vintage vibes
- It is made of wood and metal
- It maintains sturdy construction
- Space saving design
- It is very lightweight
- The assembling must be done with lots of care
- It is way too small
Two (2)Tier Indoor and outdoor Wooden Plant stands
Up for a rather practical design? This simple yet adorable plant stand has two straight shelves that are escorted with a classic X-cross design to welcome the sitting of several small pots.
- The 2 tier indoor and outdoor pine wood plant stand will suit best in the balcony, porch, patio, and entryway.
- Its black color glows extraordinarily when showered with direct sunlight. It is also available in a soothing white color.
- There are two lengthy shelves escorted with a classic X-cross design that welcomes the sitting of several small pots.
- At best, you can elaborate small pots on the top shelf and the big pots on the bottom shelf for a more prominent overview.
- It can also be used for sundries, as a shoe rack, and to organize artificial decoration pieces.
- It weighs negligible so moving it in and out is not an issue for every day.
- The hollow shelves confirm extra water drainage as well as the proper reach of air and light, cutting down any obvious hindrance.
- Available in two colors
- It can be used for multi-purposes
- It is lightweight
- It is made of solid pinewood
- It is very cheap
- Ventilated design
- Quality and sturdy construction
- Low-quality paint
Wooden Plant Stands Indoor FAQ's
Q:- What types of plants work as stress relievers?
Ans. Some plant types are not only good-looking but also benefit our mood towards positivity. This includes the Chamomile plant, Aloe Vera plant, Basil plant, Lavender plant, and English Ivy plant, etc. One of these must be kept in the office to deal with Monday blues at the beginning of every week. Moreover, a house with kids must have a few soothing plants to help trigger the proper growth of those young minds.
Q:- How to build 3 tier plant stand?
Ans. Only a video tutorial can do justice to it . See this video to reach your goal.
Q:- Which plant is best for Living room?
Ans. Those plants which require minimal sun light for the growth are best to be placed indoor or in living rooms. These plants involve pine trees specie, dragon trees, cactus species, money plants and corn species. For more details visit here.