Want to keep lots of best Indoor wooden plant stands without crowding your space? We got you covered.
In this modern era, everyone is adding a fair amount of effort to present their home with the most captivating looks ever. This includes the use of expensive furniture, high-end decoratives, designer paint, advanced ceiling, and not to forget the best indoor plant pots.
Display the Greenery In Best Way Possible
The following 20 best indoor plant stands for living room and offices and pots showcase a thoughtful pick of contemporary pot varieties, intriguing enough to win your heart.
Multilayered Indoor and outdoor Wooden Plant stands
This chic wooden indoor plant stand can be placed anywhere in your office, bedroom, living room, balcony, or at the main entrance indoors to bolster freshness in the surrounding.
- This 55.5 inches tall tiered plant shelf can accommodate as many as 11 plants at a time, having 6 shelves on the sides and 5 shelves in the midline.
- The 100% durable Fir-wood is used that is not only environment-friendly but is also mold and decay-resistant. This wood type naturally prevents moisture from attacking its frames.
- The stand submits a sturdier arrangement with reinforced slats and bolted supports that maintain the weight as your plants stand with dignity.
- It does require a bit of labor for the assembling but that is worth the final look and performance. The package includes all the necessary planks and screws that you might need during this course of action.
- The brand is kind enough to send along a pair of VIVOSUN gloves to protect your hands during the arrangement.
- This stand can also be used to carry books and decoration pieces
- The great manufacturing arrangement will not let the plants fall
- Use of durable Fir-wood
- It keeps mold attacks at bay
- Lots of shelves for lots of planters
- Available also in a smaller size
- It takes great effect of changing weathers
Your set of small plants would love a tree home displayed on the terrace or out in the garden. If you have a small lawn, this pot stand will be enough to expand the cheerfulness of greeny vibes. Your living space will thank you for this treat.
- Its elegance is evident by its curves and its durability is striking with multi-layer wood.
- Engineered with high-end fiber wood, this plant stand ain’t dying any soon.
- You can either decorate it with all the pots filled with different flowers or one-pot planter up and then one pot of flowers down. This is such a space-saving design.
- Its light brown color and small round bases, indicating the branches of a tree, look so smooth and amazing.
- Looking at the grandeur it throws while standing in a corner, it costs very little and performs way better.
- For installation, you will need a lot of screws and a screw tightener which can be a little time-consuming process on your end but it is a one-time effort.
- It is very cheap
- It is made of high quality and multi-layer fiber wood
- Beautiful tree design
- It saves space
- The package carries all the tools and instruction
- Best gift for plant lovers
- The installation takes time
- The stand bases are small
Foldify stand can serve as a detailed family stand for all your planters, engaging 8 pots of different sizes simultaneously. A single regular glance at greenery right after waking up will keep your mind fresh and this stand can be an ultimately right pick.
- Put together with the finest Pinewood, its quality needs no explanation.
- It is designed into striped bases which are not only in vogue but somehow also confirm satisfactory indoor ventilation of your planters.
- It can carry about 100lbs of weight without tumbling its dwellers.
- The high-low spots for ranking pots further embellish the breathtaking sight of wholesome flowers growing in their full bloom.
- Since it is waterproof, you can water your planters without having to care about the water being absorbed in the wood and damaging it for any reason.
- It can also be used as a living room table positioned against the wall to stack achievements, lamps, frames, books, and magazines.
- It is compression resistant.
- It is also anti-corrosion
- Easy to install
- It can carry a good number of pots
- It is for both indoor and outdoor
- 1-year product warranty
- A little heavyweight
See Also: Metal Plant Stand Indoor and Outdoor
This one is especially for those who prefer a hefty representation of all their planters in one go rather than scattering them here and there. This stand has upgraded my concept of “standing garden”. Bravo to its makers!
- This plant stand is divided into three rows with four racks on sided rows and three in the middle one, having the knack for carrying up to 150 lb of weight in total.
- For a constant supply of sunlight and to make watering an easy task, this stand allows the lodging of 12 pots.
- If you have a wide balcony, you can make its best use there but if you want to illustrate it completely indoors, keep it by the window. This idea is generated because of its extravagant design.
- It has been constructed using high-quality natural wood that can retain any kind of weather and environmental harshness and keep standing as new.
- It allows you to assemble it in your unique way. Instead of following the given pattern of installation, you can choose to spread the racks randomly, creating a planter haul out of it.
- For a different representation, you can use half of the shelves for the creative embellishment of decoration pieces and the next half for holding pots.
- DIY installation process
- It can carry a lot of pots
- It can be used for multi-purposes
- It is made of high-quality wood
- It is moisture-proof and heat-resistant
- Difficult to assemble
This stand exhibits lavishing birdhouse vibes due to a rectangular wooden rooftop. Instead of keeping it indoors, you can exaggerate it right beside the entrance door.
- The top-tier rooftop design conveys the charm of a magical garden house that will look out of the world in a corner indoors and outdoors.
- This is a 5 tiered tall wooden plant stand with multiple shelves that can accept a load of about 120 lbs, each shelf welcoming only 25 pounds.
- Straight out of pinewood, into a captivating plant stand that can hold up to 12 pots and more if the pots are too small.
- It is a moving stand having wheels on the foot, making the change in position an easy task.
- They provide a pair of safety gloves for the assembling process.
- The package comes well packed with a complete set of installation tools as well as instruction notes to make the process a breeze.
- Perfect gift for nature lovers
- The installation comprises a few simple steps
- It can hold up to 12 pots
- It is made of good quality pinewood
- Easy to move due to foot wheels
- It is sturdy
- Holes do not line up properly
Top 3 Indoor Wooden Plant Setting Ideas
If your terrace or balcony is not too high, you can grow a money plant along the wall- from top to down to beautify the front wall. Moreover, you can also submit any single wall in your home to a full wall plantation decoration. Buy planters of different colors and classy designs and set them irregularly to establish a unique sense of wall gardening.
If you are into hanging plants, do so on the balcony along with complimentary wind chimes adjusted amidst them. For further elaboration of plants and to glow them up at night for an unusual sight, hang a star or heart-shaped light rope around them.
Wine bottle Plantation:
For an indoor plant setting in the living room or the balcony, get some tall glass wine bottles and fill them with lengthy plant leaves and place them beside the window where the sunlight approaches directly. You can also paint the wine bottles into different colors as blue, pink, yellow, and red to spice up the view.
Gardening has been labeled as the healthiest hobby for people of all ages. Its has become a separate gardening world for gardening lovers. If books are the food for your mind, plants are the food for your soul. To improve the air and to ornament the vicinity, there can not be any idea better than filling the space with a variety of plants. Plus, it’s the best way to instill the same hobby in your children too.
Are you struggling with home improvement?